THIS IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Luxurious accomodation for 7 nights in chosen room category in our Provencal land villa
- Rooms are available from August, 24 from 4:00 p.m. until August, 31 to 10:00 a.m.
- All rooms are equipped with an elegant bathroom with shower, hairdryer
- Linen and towels are included.
Please note: beach and pool towels are not included, please bring your own.
- 6 Pilates classes with Anke, Denitsa & Team
- 4 Functional Workout classes with Anke, Denitsa & Team
- 2h Yoga & Meditation with Gaelle Devic
- 2 Running classes
- Dance evening at our summer terrace
- 1x excursion to Aix-en-Provence or other village
- 1x excrusion to the beach or other attraction (TBC)
- 1x cooking class „healthy & simple“ with the Alineo kitchen team
- Healthy, fresh & light food (tea & fruit for breakfast, brunch, 3-course menu in the evening) prepared by the Alineo kitchen chef
- Water, tea, fruit basket available all day long
- Drinks during meals: tea, water, coffee & 2 glasses of wine for dinner
- Mats and props for all classes
- Free time at the pool & on the sun terrace with view over the sea in our beautiful stunning villa overlooking the Luberon valley
- Relaxation inbetween lavendar fields and the olive grove hearing the sounds of nature
Extra Services / not included:
- Massages (bookable via us, executed by the team of Gaelle Devic from Aix-en-Provence)
- Travel to Provence
- driving to the excursions (we will do car pooling)
- Towels for the pool and beach area
Cost & Accomodation
- Single bedroom: € 1.590
- Double bedroom (2 separate beds): € 1.390
- Quadruple bedroom (4 separate beds): € 990
Registration & Booking
For bookings please send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing the PDF registration file https://alineo.life/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Anmeldung-Alineo-Escapes-2019.pdf
Online registration via https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=298108&stype=-2&subTab=info
The easiest option is to arrive by car. Parking close to the house possible.
We also recommend to take the plane to Marseille Airport, from there is a bus to Pertuis or take the TGV to Aix-en-Provence, from where we organize taxis or you can take the bus to Pertuis. There is a direct TGV train from Luxembourg to Aix-en-Provence.
We help to get in contact with other participants and are glad to offer advice if requested.
Destress, disconnect & detox
Do you sometimes feel completely stressed in your daily life, you feel exhausted due to a work overload, you cannot attend regular Pilates and Yoga classes, do sports every day and don’t have the time to treat yourself well? Then take time for yourself during our destress-week to completely disconnect and concentrate on yourself, on your body & mind, for a whole week. You can deepen your knowledge of Pilates and Yoga, improve your style and bring yourself to the next level.
Pilates classes can vary from normal mat class to dynamic Pilates flow sessions, we will use small equipment like overballs, therabands etc. and this year we will introduce a functional mobility workout routine to you that gives you strength, power, mobility and endurance. Keep your Pilates routine interesting in learning new variations of all classical exercises of the mat repertoire and nice transitions so you will feel the flow of energy in each class. In addition, Anke shows you creatively how to arrange Pilates machine exercises on the mat, an inspiration for your training without equipment.
In a 2h powerful Vinyasa Yoga session we will practice a flow Yoga sequence and meditation which Gaelle is teaching for you at Provence Escape.
All levels of experience are welcome and will be handled individually. Relax and rejuvenate!